As a Coach

Roadmap for Coach

  1. The four gaming levels of Wishgames11 begin with the Warrior level. At this level, you can recharge sports wallet with INR 5555 and get coins for the same value. After making payment, you will receive chips to play the game along with 2% cash back in your business account. Also, get a chance to earn bonus income for lifetime.
  2. The second gaming level is Samurai. At this level, you can recharge sports wallet with INR 9999 and get coins for the same value. After making payment, you will receive chips to play the game along with 5% cash back in your business account. Also, get a chance to earn bonus income for lifetime.
  3. The third gaming level is Knight. At this level, you can recharge sports wallet with INR 55555 and get coins for the same value. After making payment, you will receive chips to play the game along with 7% cash back in your business account. Also, get a chance to earn bonus income for lifetime.
  4. The fourth gaming level is Champion. At this level, you can recharge sports wallet with INR 99999 and get coins for the same value. After making payment, you will receive chips to play the game along with 10% cash back in your business account. Also, get a chance to earn bonus income for lifetime.

As a Coach

  • If a Coach A joins Warrior Level (Rs. 5555) he will receive 2 *BV.
  • Let suppose, if Coach A adds two coaches under him Coach B Warrior Level (Rs. 5555) & Coach C Samurai Level (Rs. 9999), he will get the referral bonus. Coach B will receive 2 BV & Coach C will receive 5 BV however, Coach A will receive the Matching Income
  • *BV is the Business Volume which has a monetary value attached to it. This BV will be reflected in the Business Wallet, whenever it will be calculated by the company, you will earn an income. The higher the number, the higher the amount will be calculated.
  • *Matching Income is an earning one receives when the Coach has added downline coaches under both legs. For ex. If Coach A added Coach B in Warrior Level & Coach C in Samurai Level then their downline coaches will receive 2 BV & 5 BV respectively & Coach A will receive a Matching Bonus which is the common number of the BVs received by their downline coaches that is 2 BV. Coach A will receive the monetary amount attached to the particular BV as a Matching Income and the rest 3 BV will be carried forward to Coach A for further matching.
  • *Bonus Income Timeline is the one where you will receive 1st bonus when the company will achieve 2x of its turnover or at the end of the financial year, whichever is earlier.

Coach: Gaming Levels

There are four gaming levels: Warrior, Samurai, Knight & Champion

Warrior Level


  • Recharge Sports Wallet with INR 5555/- and get 5555 coins
  • Get 2% Cash back
  • Get a chance to earn Bonus Income for Lifetime

Samurai Level


  • Recharge Sports Wallet with INR 9999/- and get 9999 coins
  • Get 5% Cash back
  • Get a chance to earn Bonus Income for lifetime.

Knight Level


  • Recharge Sports Wallet with INR 55555/- and get 55555 coins
  • Get 7% Cash back
  • Get a chance to earn Bonus Income for lifetime.

Champion Level


  • Recharge Sports Wallet with INR 99999/- and get 99999
  • Get 10% Cash back
  • Get a chance to earn Bonus Income for lifetime.

Bonus Income Projection

Withdrawal - Distribution of Income

A user can withdraw 100% cash from the business wallet upto Rs. 25,000 INR, whereas nothing will be transferred to the sports wallet.

A user can withdraw 75% cash from the business wallet if the amount is between Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 50,000 INR and the remaining 25% amount will be transferred to the sports wallet.

A user can withdraw 50% cash from the business wallet if the amount ranges between Rs. 50,001 - Rs. 1,00,000 and the remaining 50% will be transferred to the sports wallet.

A user can withdraw 25% cash from the business wallet if the amount is Rs.1,00,000 or more and the remaining 75% amount will be transferred to the sports wallet.

Subscription

In case a user cancels his/her subscription in the 1st month, then 20% will be charged on the total amount. Similarly, if the user cancels subscription in the 2nd month, then 30% will be charged on the total amount. Lastly, if the subscription is cancelled in the 3rd month, then 40% will be charged on the total amount.

After the end of the subscription period i.e. of three months, the user is not eligible for any refund irrespective of whether the person continue playing or exits the game.